Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Apple ID is disabled and I’ve gone thru all of the steps.

Customer Question
My Apple ID is...

My Apple ID is disabled and I’ve gone thru all of the steps

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPhone and what do you mean by what OS do I have running?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For about 2 weeks and I’ve changed my password ***** ive went to apple.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ve also tried to upgrade my storage and buy some and every time I go to do that ,Apple ID disabled pops up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. What steps did you already go through to fix the issue?

There are many reasons as to why it could have happened. You have to reset it to get back in. Please follow this link to get you back up and running:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Were you able to get in?

No

Can you explain what happened so I can help you?