Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

After downloading my phone and entering security my phone…

Customer Question
After downloading my phone...

After downloading my phone and entering security my phone disabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apples iPhone 6 i believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several days tasked for apple id but did not accept then iTunes did not accept and then a strange

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Security question i did not have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. When you attempt to reset your iTunes password ***** site is not recognizing your username?