Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have forgotten my IPhone password and it wont give me an…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my IPhone password ***** it wont give me an option to reset it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last weekend

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Well I attempted and it said I needed to add the app to my phone and it wont allow me as it prompts me for this password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can Help you. Is it asking for the PIN to unlock the device or your username and password?

Well I just got it to open and I'm good thank you

Very good. Please remember the code as it is pivotal for your device!