Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My photos are blurry, they appear to all be in the cloud,

Customer Question
My photos are blurry...

My photos are blurry, they appear to all be in the cloud, can't text a photo, and there is an exclamation point in a circle at the bottom right corner, Aargh!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A while. tried to follow instructions for accessing photos in cloud, no relief. nothing changes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have another 1phone 6s, different number. and an iPad.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. When you try to text a photo or even regular text, is the text in green or blue?

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

also when you try to text photos does it do it to ALL contacts? Do you have LTE signal when sending?

If you tap the red exclamation in the circle, are you then able to resend with success?