Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone 6s kept shutting off, we tried to bring back to…

Customer Question
My iphone 6s kept...

My iphone 6s kept shutting off, we tried to bring back to dfu but now its totaly black and will not do a thing, I am not a tecky person and I think its dead, I followed you tube video and I thought it was going to work, but nothing happens when I try to turn it on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes I am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Disconnect and hold down Home and Power button at same time for 20 seconds and does it restart ?