Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Just bought an iPhone 8. under the settings the Send and…

Customer Question
Just bought an iPhone...

Just bought an iPhone 8. under the settings the Send and recieve number is *****!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Educate me!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened! after set up of emails and when a message text was sent out it came back to this phone!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. In settings, click on your apple ID at the top, click name, phone number, email which is top option.

Click on EDIT

From this screen you can add numbers or remove numbers for incoming messages of any type.

If your phone number listed is being used with facetime or imessage you will need to turn those off before you can remove this number...

Please advise

Thankyou, Mike