Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Iphone. I need to add airtime for prepaid tracfone. How?

Customer Question
My Iphone. I...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it in the mail, I got the sim card in and everything transferred over but i need to add airtime.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I never used an Ipad before (idiot here). LOL

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.