Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to upgrade my iphone but I need to save my text

Customer Question
I need to upgrade...

I need to upgrade my iphone but I need to save my text messages, how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find out which OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Years ... forever.. I have tried to send them to my email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think it is IOs 10 or 11?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Were your old texts saved via itunes or icloud?