Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

In the Activation Lock screen my AppleID is not allowed to…

Customer Question
In the Activation Lock...

In the Activation Lock screen my AppleID is not allowed to be used when unlocking my own phone...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today. Multiple times I had to do it in order to even rexover my password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yep. Was able to reset password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I now have the correct appleid and password ***** can't get in on the acivation lock screen.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.