Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’m trying to restore info on my new phone from cloud. Apple…

Customer Question
I’m trying to restore...

I’m trying to restore info on my new phone from cloud. Apple ID password ********@******.*** isn’t available. Also. When I set up apple years ago my email address was***@******.***. I retired and no longer valid. So when I request help it sends to that email instead of***@******.***. Right now I was using the user name as***@******.*** with password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t know. Sometime ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. But how Can I get the user name changed to correct right email to.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you send me link for the apple reset tool

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.