Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I Phone 'is disabled". I have no TMobile service in this…

Customer Question
My I Phone 'is...

My I Phone 'is disabled" . I have no TMobile service in this remote area but have an auxillary phone (fliptop) with Verizon. (###) ###-#### I need to use the Wifi on my Internet line I just had it installed a few minutes ago. What do I do now. And why was my phone disabled? My phone was never lost, only no service. And I was using it pn the hospital Wifi. I am a RN, on call. I dont want this to happen again. How do I prevent this from happening. ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I dont know. I am with TMobile.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My grandson tried remotely to help me . I was given 6 number codes but I was not connected to the Internet last evening. Now, my MacBook is connected, obviously. But why did this happen. My bill is paid religiously, especially being as far away from major cities. I am in the mountains of Northern Ca in a place called Cedarville.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how do I connect my TV to Internet. I only have phone and Internet. No cable, but I was told I could watch TV from the Internet and I have a brand new TV.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
My I Phone number is(###) ###-#### I have had this number for years. But how do I prevent this from happening again? In my situation, it is a matter of survival. I am an ER nurse working all kinds of hours.
the ITune Icon has disappeared from my MacBook now. What else , I'M still waiting. How much is all this going to cost me, now that you have my credit card number? This is awful
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, I finally got I Tunes back on my MacBook. Now that I have calmed down, I just need to be able to use my IPhone on my Wifi or the hospital's wifi. I have all my numbers stored in there. I need to use my fliptop Verizon to call family and friends. I have received a few minutes ago a 6 number code (648798). I dont even know what to do with these. As I mentioned earlier, I have no service with TMobile here in the Mountains of Cedarville, Ca.

What is showing on the iPhone screen?

charged at 100% written: IPhone is disabled connect to I Tunes and there is a medalion showing Emergency
Again I Tunes is gone and I cannot really connect
I must report to work in the ED. I am so stressed out over this. I only have 15 minutes left to work on this and then it wont get done until maybe tomorrow or the day after. Tanx Apple
Or maybe never; at the rate it is going. QWhy is my I Phone disabled inthe first place? I pay my bill every month. So I need an answer on this.
I am an old woman, working in an ER. What the hell is the hold up here?

Did you connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes?