Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I upgraded my iPhone 6S to an iPhone 8+ and got all my apps…

Customer Question
I upgraded my iPhone...

I upgraded my iPhone 6S to an iPhone 8+ and got all my apps downloaded to the new phone except Apple Watch and I don't see to be able to sync it. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

A few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it for now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 2 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. ... Pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again.

I would like a refund. I got my answer without your help. Why was I charged $40. I am completely dissatisfied with this service.

Awesome! The answers are there some people just need help.

This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about. However, I do not handle the financial portion. I just help answer the questions. Customer service will handle your refund.

Thanks

Samuel

Have you forwarded my refund request to Customer Service or do I need to do that?
Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert