Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

After my iphone 7 plus was updated to ios11, I have not been…

Customer Question
After my iphone 7...

After my iphone 7 plus was updated to ios11, I have not been able to generate complete information in the White Pages aps

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

OS 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please delete the app you are having problems with. after deletion, restart your iphone, then reinstall the app form the app store and try again to generate the information. I do know some developers have not kept up with the current IOS software and are a little bit behind on there new releases to accomadate new IOS versions

Are you telling me that white/yellow pages is of little or no use because developers have failed to keep up with current software?
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Hiya, hope your doing well today... If you cannot get it to function correctly this is because of developer issues. LOTS of apps are only just releasing new app programming for the new IOS

Some of them are way ahead of the game and had new releases straight away. Others will take a little bit

I would not write them off just yet. Keep your eye out for new updates in app store OR you can shoot them an email and ask when they plan to remedy the issue