Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Starting this morning, my I Phone 6 returns quickly to the…

Customer Question
Starting this morning, my...

Starting this morning, my I Phone 6 returns quickly to the lock screen when trying to use just about any app. Am unable to update to 11.0.3 it gives me error code 4003

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It's been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, where would I find that link? I did try a soft reset but that doesn't work either

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Also it seems to be getting warmer than normal when plugged in
Hello is anyone there?
forget it, please refund my money, no one is here!
12/12/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry for the delay. We were busy with other questions. Do you still need help?