Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is not ringing when someone calls. It’s an Apple…

Customer Question
My phone is not...

My phone is not ringing when someone calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It’s an Apple iPhone, ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This has been going on for 4 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Make sure the silent switch of your iPhone is not turned on. It is on the left side, above the volume buttons. If it is showing red, then switch it back. Red on it means it is muted. Then check if it is ringing now.

If not, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it is not turned on there.

Call from another phone and check if it is ringing now.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.