Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just bought an Iphone 8 in October, but now the speaker is…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an Iphone 8 in October, but now the speaker is not working very well. I can hear people when I put them on speaker but not just the regular phone.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Is there a warranty

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ios 11.2

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/12/2017
Technician: Kris8472,
 replied 8 months ago
Kris8472

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris