Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’ve had an Apple iPad but I just purchased my first iPhone…

Customer Question
I’ve had an Apple...

I’ve had an Apple iPad but I just purchased my first iPhone yesterday if the iPhone 6s and I’m trying to incorporate my iPad with my I phone and to put Facebook on my iPhone and if you other things but I can’t get it to do it because I forgot my Apple ID what should I do it can you help me get started do you need my cell phone number or what can I do to help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember there’s so many passwords any more and i am not computer savvy

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where is that I am on my tablet now can i try it on my new phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please help me connect to my tablet also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Do you have any access to a computer? Its easier that way BUT you can reset your apple password ***** your device as well. On your ipad open this link https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Click on forgot apple ID or password ***** below the sign in box.

Go through the steps to reset your password ***** your ipad

Once you have completed this step you then have to sign in on both your iphone AND your ipad.

Start with ipad and get that squared away THEN sign into your phone

If you run into problems, just let me know and ill talk you through it.

Thanks Mike