Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I got a message that I needed to change my passcode. I was…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message that I needed to change my passcode. I was at less than 5% battery power....I changed it....and now it is disabled.....I have tried to enter both my old and new password.....I keep getting locked out....HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

30-45 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No...I have no idea how to do this!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I did turn it off twice....but neither password *****!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?