Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Iphone is disabled connect to itunes. Just bought iphone 7.

Customer Question
Iphone is disabled connect...

Iphone is disabled connect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Just bought iphone 7. dont know the os'

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Finger print id and password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.