Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my phone & cant remember my pass code.

Customer Question
I am locked out...

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I cant open it to try anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm old!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/11/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?