Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I phone suddenly gives me a message that it is locked…

Customer Question
My I phone suddenly...

My I phone suddenly gives me a message that it is locked because the owner report ed it missing

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Must be 4 or more years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It asks me for the i cloud reset id and my username - which i entered

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope - that's my problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.