Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My password on my i phone 6 is not working ***-***-***** No…

Customer Question
My password ***** my...

My password ***** my i phone 6 is not working ***-***-*****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

No my desk computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried my password ***** times it is going to get locked if it fails again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just my i phone password *********-****-******

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/12/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.