Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My problem is with my caption phone. It is a CaptionCall…

Customer Question
My problem is with...

My problem is with my caption phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a CaptionCall phone which went out during all the power outages.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
This phone was a gift from the California government because I'm very hard of heating. its model 57Tx.phil
12/11/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

What is the problem you are experiencing with the phone, please?

The phone follows no directions and shows colored stripes either moving or still.

Can we unplug it for a few minutes and then allow it to reboot again?

I was calling: wwwCaptionCall.com when your group answered. Did I get the wrong number. If so, please let me
try it again and cancel me from you as being dissatisfied.

You only need to reach out to customer service if you are not happy with the service or the expert it connects you with. That is no issue!

Samuel