Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My daughter got a new Iphone so she gave me her old Iphone…

Customer Question
My daughter got a...

My daughter got a new Iphone so she gave me her old Iphone 6. I went to verizon to transfer from my old android phone to the Iphone. The associate said he couldn't do it because there is a problem with the volume control. You can barely hear with volume all the way up. Do I need to take the phone to the nearest apple store?

Technician's Assistant: What version of Android are you running on your iPhone?

My old phone is a samsung galaxy s6. The iphone isn't activated yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, the apple store is 45 minutes away from me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/11/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. I am trying to understand what you need. Do you need to transfer data or are you having a volume related issue?

Just a volume related issue.

On which device is it happening? Is it that the literal volume control button is broken?