Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant acces on safari. Massage contact support atbut they…

Customer Question
I cant acces on...

I cant acces on safari

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Safari?

Massage contact support at(###) ###-####but they asking 140dollars

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Everything work except sahadri

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/11/2017
Technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 8 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Safari?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
i have iphone 6 plus i cant acces to safari or google massage has been locked call(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.