Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I locked my i phone when i entered the wrong password. About…

Customer Question
I locked my i...

I locked my i phone when i entered the wrong password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No didn't know about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.