Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

When FaceTime to others, my phone no longer has the

Customer Question
When FaceTime to others...

When FaceTime to others, my phone no longer has the ringtone, but goes thump, thump, etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 6s, with blatest download from apple-donn't know the number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since latest download- can FT ok but when its ringing the other party, my phone no longer has the olr dining sound,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it-all else is OK-thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.