Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

After typing in my password I have less than a minute to use…

Customer Question
Second opinion] After typing...

Second opinion] After typing in my password ***** have less than a minute to use my apps/phone before it cuts me off and requires my password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't know, maybe never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No,how do I do that? And will I lose any of my data or apps?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/11/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

So it sounds like the phone keeps going into "sleep" mode while you are using it. Try adjusting the screen timeout setting. Tap "Settings" on the iPhone's home screen. 2. Select "General" and then scroll down the General screen until you get to "Auto-Lock." ... Select the length of time before the iPhone automatically turns off the display -- such as "2 minutes."

Kindly rate my personal service to you at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am credited for my time.

Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance. Thank you, Samuel

Rating me is important because it opens me to help others and also lets the company see that I am working with each customer. Please take just a moment to rate me… it helps greatly!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert