Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I dowloaded last update now my phonr is locked and will not…

Customer Question
I dowloaded last update...

I dowloaded last update now my phonr is locked and will not accept code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didnot that i know of

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tryied it with my provider att

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Is it the 4 or 6 digit numeric passcode that you are having trouble with or is the actual password ***** APPLE account?