Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot get it to work with iphone. Good question--how do you…

Customer Question
Cannot get it...

Cannot get it to work with iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Good question--how do you find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I mad sure the speakers were on the internet. now it just flashes blue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/11/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.