Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

We ordered a Magazine through pending. Why can't he receive…

Customer Question
Hi, Technician's Assistant: Hi...

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

We ordered a Magazine through pending. Why can't he receive the content

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle for iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have gone into my Amazon account to check the household setting, we have everything up to share, but neither of us has access to the magazine Classic Bike.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.