Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot successfully pair my coolpix B500 with my iPhone. Not…

Customer Question
Cannot successfully pair my...

Cannot successfully pair my coolpix B500 with my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?

Not using a cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.