Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The iPhone is disabled. It i my dad's...I am not sure. He is…

Customer Question
The iPhone is disabled ...

The iPhone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

It i my dad's...I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

He is in hospital and must have tried the wrong password ***** times I tried to hook it up to iTunes, but is won't connect and says it has no value

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dopnt think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.