Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have been in contact with some of your agents today trying…

Customer Question
I have been in...

I have been in contact with some of your agents today trying to resolve the issue with my disabled phone. They suggested that I down load Itunes, which I did, and and have it restore the phone. This is not working as error message indicates my internet settings have been changed yet I can't go in and correct the settings. It is a catch 22. This all started yesterday when I downloaded the new update for my IPhone and inadvertenly did not enter a proper security passcode (have never had a pass code before). I have been battling this all day

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

When I last looked at it yesterday, I did not see anything about Sat Dish nor Hughes, just charter accounts

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No, just my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.