Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

When I make a call... this alarm goes off and then my phone…

Customer Question
Hi... When I make...

Hi... When I make a call... this alarm goes off and then my phone freezes,,,it has happened 3 times today... the last two times, no alarm ..just freezes. I am unable to call out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last night ... it had 82% battery when I last looked

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Its frozen... would not boot...the blue light in the let upper corner is on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.