Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

All of sudden my iPhone does not recognize the passcode that…

Customer Question
All of sudden my...

All of sudden my iPhone does not recognize the passcode that I have been using for a couple years. How do I unlock it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

That's just it, I didn't.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I find that? I'm old not a techie person, just know enough to be dangerous.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
when will I get an answer to my question above?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Forget it. Your company, is a joke and crooked, I have cancelled any payments to them. I took care of my problem within 30 minutes after anyone at Just Answer failed to contact me. I am reporting this site as a scam.