Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

The carrying case for my Apple 7S phone is separating at the

Customer Question

The carrying case for my Apple 7S phone is separating at the lower left corner on the end. The remainder of my porduct is fine but I am concerned that the nominal 11/2 inch separation will enlarge and my phone may fallout. Is it possible to either have one sent to me or let me pay to replace just the carrier? I regularly attach it to my belt.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 7S?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been going on with your 7S? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started very small but continues to grow until my level of current concern
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.