Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The carrying case for my Apple 7S phone is separating at the…

Customer Question
The carrying case for...

The carrying case for my Apple 7S phone is separating at the lower left corner on the end. The remainder of my porduct is fine but I am concerned that the nominal 11/2 inch separation will enlarge and my phone may fallout. Is it possible to either have one sent to me or let me pay to replace just the carrier? I regularly attach it to my belt.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 7S?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 7S? What have you tried so far?

It started very small but continues to grow until my level of current concern

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.