Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can I view my iphone location history on my Mac. 10.12.6 and…

Customer Question
Can I view my...

Can I view my iphone location history on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPhone?

10.12.6 and 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

None, I just want to view the locations that are stored on my iPhone on my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you able to view the iPhone in question?