Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The data part has steadaly slowed down to the point that iy…

Customer Question
The data part has...

The data part has steadaly slowed down to the point that iy is now nonfuntional.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone6 ios 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

A few months everything have even deleted all songs, pictures and a lot of apps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i do. my phone can only work as a phone. the data is so slow that it is no useless

Do you notice that issue in all areas of your town? or just certain areas?

i already paid $40 enough is enough! I don't plan on getting ripped off!

It's everywhere

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?

It's rastarting now

Let me know

Partial provement

It could also be that there is a tower down in your area. How long have you had the problem?

not using tower now i'm on WIFI . it was degrading in the last two months
are you still there?
what happened to the technician???
technician just left in the middle, of a chat!!!!

The issue happens over Wi-Fi?

it doesn't matter , it happens everywhere tower or wifi it doesn't matter

That is incredibly strange since Wi-Fi issues are not related to tower issues and vice versa.

What exactly is slow about it?

the problem is in the phone!!! why can't you understand that
this is a total waste of my money and time. goodby!

OK