Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My microsoft Lumina 435 is locked from too many trys to log…

Customer Question
My microsoft Lumina 435...

My microsoft Lumina 435 is locked from too many trys to log in.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Microsoft account so the phone will work

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Three or four days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The factory reset is why I lost my information

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am going to call you back. I must leave now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service