Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

This Jean, how are you? I have 1 iphone 5S, it's locked and…

Customer Question
This Jean, how are...

This Jean, how are you?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have 1 iphone 5S, it's locked and can't be used. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's not in use now, I just want to reconnect. it was a VZ service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.