Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to set up my Google Home where it verifies your…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to set up my Google Home where it verifies your voice. It does not verify nor does it give me an error message. It just sits there and crangs.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

An iPhone 7s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sorry, its a 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I'm checking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IOs 11.2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have already solved my problem