Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cant seem to access the find my phone app on my old phone..

Customer Question
Hi, cant seem to...

Hi, cant seem to access the find my phone app on my old phone.. icloud account did not back up much info, my security questions dont wanna work, and too top it off credit card number used on account is non existant anymore!!! HELP.. I reallydo not want to pay an outrageous fee, for something i can not seem to access

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has not beenb changed.. its the original onei believe

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but my security questions i do not seem to remember the answerts. and the card on the accounactivt is no longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Active

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.