Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

On my iPhone 6 I did an upgrade and now when I print, the…

Customer Question
On my iPhone 6...

On my iPhone 6 I did an upgrade and now when I print, the print page covers about one sixth of the A4 page. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Do you mean what printer

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I don't know where to start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.