Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have no data service and I'm paying for 5

Customer Question
I have no data...

I have no data service and I'm paying for 5 gigs...***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I phone 6. I just got it as a replacement for my I phone 5

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea. How do I find the answer

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've had the phone for a couple of weeks, but just tried to access data and couldn't do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

Please hold the sleep/wake button (right) while holding the center bottom button at the same time until the apple logo comes up then release. This is a soft reset and will not erase anything. If you still have no data then bring up control center (swipe up from bottom) and make sure the device is not in airplane mode. In general make sure that cell data is not turned off. If none of the above work I then suggest you call at&t or visit your local store as there might be an issue on your account that they can quickly fix.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Thanks for using justanswer and have a great day!