Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is my phone I 8. I recently purchased and activated

Customer Question
It is my phone...

It is my phone I 8. I recently purchased and activated establishing a password ***** now when I attempt to use this password ***** am told this is not acceptable. I use 8 characters including character such as #etc.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can only use my phone to make calls or send messages. I do not have my contacts from former phone transferred. Cannot add any apps

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Thank you but I will manually add contacts, failed to say photos dis transfer. My main concern is that my password ***** ***** accepted. Whan asked to establish a new password ***** my email, it was also unacceptable.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to establish a new password?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.