Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I haven't been able to turn my acer phone on all day. Acer…

Customer Question
I haven't been able...

I haven't been able to turn my acer phone on all day

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

Acer liquid

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Liquid?

Idk

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Liquid? What have you tried so far?

Just today ive let it charge all day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

There may be a problem with your charger. How do you know that your phone has a full charge?

If your phone is not charging on your charger, you can try a different usb cable. You can also try charging it on your computer. A usb charging port on your computer will deliver a trickle charge, which will overcome a barrier to charging with a full current that lithium-ion batteries get when they are deeply discharged. You need to be sure that your usb cable is good and that your usb port works with a flash drive. Then leave the smartphone on the trickle charge for several hours or overnight. When it has a partial charge you can move it to the charger. If it does not charge further, you need to replace the charger. If it does not charge at all, you need to replace the battery.

You can go to the store where you purchased your smartphone to have them troubleshoot whether the problem is with your charger, your cable, or your battery, but get the best price on a new charger or battery at Amazon online

If you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.