Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a new credit and need to add it my account..I need to…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new credit and need to add it my account..I need to speak to a live person

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I'm 85 years old and don't know. My phone number is **********

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just need to change my billing info. I have only one eye to see with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

T think that's all just to change my credit card info. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 8 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service this is for?

Please let me know