Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to enter Wi-Fi code in Settings and I do not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to enter Wi-Fi code in Settings and I do not know

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

What the password *****? A short time ago.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

This iPhone is new. I bought it last week. I have never used an iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know the make and model of the WiFi modem/router?