Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I reset my apple iPhone Apple ID a few weeks ago and my

Customer Question
I reset my apple...

I reset my apple iPhone Apple ID a few weeks ago and my icloud address did not change

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 weeks ago but the icloud did not change

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Nothing will work because I have 2 different IDs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I restored my IPhone but that did not reset activation lock

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no I hope you don't charge me for this
Someone else took care of my problem I would like a refund